Alora Sealord

Alora Sealord
Join Alora Sealord In Sailing Today.

Barca not keen on winning in anyway-Andres Iniesta


Andres Iniesta has underlined the
importance of the Barcelona philosophy
and has stressed playing good football is
as important as winning games for the
Liga champions.
Barca have been accused of moving away
from their famous possession-based style
of play under Luis Enrique, but Iniesta is
adamant their philosophy remains intact.
"We have to continue believing in the
Barcelona philosophy," Iniesta told Esport

"It is not enough to just win but how you
do it, and how often you do it. It is not
winning in any way possible.
"The Barcelona philosophy has to be there
and survive."

Iniesta will turn 33 later this season, but
he is not thinking about retiring just yet as
he continues to enjoy himself on the pitch.

"The passing of time has changed me," he
added.
"The 22-year-old Iniesta is not the same as
the 26-year-old, or the 30-year-old or the
32-year-old. It is an evolution and I think
it is a good thing.
"I have always felt I was an important
player. I am enjoying my football.
Sometimes with the passing of time, you
enjoy it less and less but, for me, it is the
opposite."
Previous
Next Post »
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Click to earn money online