Alora Sealord

Alora Sealord
Join Alora Sealord In Sailing Today.

Neymer: Messi made me what i am at barcelona.


Neymar is a vital component of a deadly
three-man attack at Camp Nou but things
weren't always as simple for the Brazilian
star during his early days at the club . .
.. . .
. .
.. . . .. . .
.. . .
.. . .
.. . . Neymar has revealed Lionel Messi played a
key role in his successful adaptation to life
at Barcelona after a difficult start in
Catalonia.
Suarez signs new Barca deal
The Brazil international joined Barca from
Santos in 2013, but went through a tough
period early on at Camp Nou.
Messi, though, took Neymar under his wing
to help him become a key figure at Barca.
"I have a nice story about Messi," Neymar
told CNN.

"Soon after I arrived, it was not a great
moment in my career and he was the one
who helped me. He saw that I was sad, with
my head down, that things were not going
right for me.
"He told me to keep going, to be happy and
to play the way I know. He told me this and
he helped me a lot at that moment in time.
"He is a person who I admire a lot."
Neymar and Messi, together with Luis
Suarez, form a lethal attacking trident at
Barcelona and the Brazilian believes
friendship has been key to their fine
performances.

"I think it is about the care, respect,
friendship and happiness that we have for
being together," he added.
"Training together every day, helping one
another on the pitch, we are making history
and I hope it can continue for many more
years.

"We have a great friendship. The only
difference is three footballers, three star
footballers in their respective countries, are
here together at Barcelona.
"It is difficult for this to happen ... three
South Americans. It is something that we
have changed."
Previous
Next Post »
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Click to earn money online